Addiction Recovery Programs
Our Commitment & Proven Approach
Choosing to enter an addiction recovery program is one of the most important decisions that a person can make in their life. The right program can set a person on a new path, and help them establish momentum for moving forward. The wrong program can lead to disappointment and keep an individual desperate and feeling hopeless. For some people, their entire future hinges on this one decision. At Summit Behavioral Health, we understand how serious this decision is, and we do not take lightly the role that we play in helping people break free from addiction.
So, let us start by saying THANK YOU for taking the time to learn more about Summit Behavioral Health!
Whether you are seeking care for yourself or a loved one, the many benefits of an addiction recovery program at Summit Behavioral Health include:
- An expert and caring medical and support staff
- Numerous licensed and accredited facilities conveniently located in New Jersey, Pennsylvania and MA
- Intensive outpatient, detox and residential program options
- Individualized treatment plans
- The ability to identify and manage any co-occurring disorders (depression, anxiety, etc.)
- A variety of evidence based medical clinical and holistic activities
- Individual and group therapy sessions, as well as 12-step meetings
- Strong emphasis on after care planning
- The ability to accept most private insurance plans, while offering flexible payment options for clients paying out of pocket
Addiction Recovery Programs Created For Individuals
We Can Help You
The reasons that individual people come to us for addiction treatment are as unique as the people themselves. Some come to us to receive detox treatment for an addiction to painkillers. Other people need extended treatment for an addiction to meth in a medically-supervised residential program. While others come to us for ongoing outpatient care as they juggle their work/family life while trying to manage their addiction to alcohol. Whatever the need is, our team of caring professionals has the experience to help. We’re earnest in our desire to provide the best treatment possible for everybody that comes through our doors.